2012年5月9日 星期三

First try of IKEA Swedish biscuits and salmon paste

Finally I take a deep breath and buy my first Swedish biscuits " Knackebrod Flerkorn" and salmon paste "Pastej Lax" at IKEA Causeway Bay shop.

The price of the biscuits is reasonable, HK$20 per 250 gram while the price is a bit high for the salmon paste, it costs HK$29 per 150 gram.




Let me open it and have a look inside:



It looks a little bit dry, taste is blend but crispy in texture. This bicsuit is suggested to serve with the salmon paste.




It is quite funny to play with the salmon paste, it allows me to squeeze out different shapes. But its taste is quite salty, so I understand why it goes well with the biscuits. I think they are good match. I enjoy it with a bottle of my favourite Nescafe Smoovlatte.  Well well well, it is an interesting snack time!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言